Friday 18 July 2014


My Friends

There is a saying that goes “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. This proverb means that true friends are those who will always be there for us and stick by us through thick and thin. I believe that every human being in this world must have friends in order to lead a happy life. In other words, nobody can survive in this world in this complex world as a hermit crab. We have all kinds of friend but good friends are the ones whom we always depend on and we cherish the happy moments we spend together. For me, yes, I do have the awesome friends.

Wan Ruhani Binti Wan Ramli and Nur Najwa Binti Ibrahim. Both of them are my best friends since at school. They are my doctor, my army, and they like my sisters to me. They are always with me through thick and thin. They always help me when I lost, they help me when I fall and they are my reminder for me to always keep the best. Both of them are really crazy and awesome friends. I really adore both of them. They are brilliant and beautiful. We always do the crazy things together and share our dirty little secrets together. They know my weaknesses and me beyond. Now, time force us to be separated. We are getting older and we have our own future and goal to archive. Now, Hani is in UITM Sri Iskandar and Wawa just finished her Matriculation and waiting to further her study in degree and me myself is in UPSI. Even though we stay apart we still contacted and meet each other during our free time. I hope this relationship will last forever and I hope all of us will have a bright future. InsyaAllah.
 
Wawa & Hani
 

After both of them, I have Hippo, my awesome friends in UPSI. Hippo is our group name. We named it as Hippo because all of us love to eat and it describe as an Hippo because Hippo is an animal that big and love to eat. They are six of us. Me, Syera, Anis, Maria, Ain and Munirah. We are taking the same course and we are classmates. They are like my second family. They are really a friend indeed. They always help me to solve my problems in UPSI, they help me in my assignments and they are always with me when I need them. All of them are very funny. They love to make jokes. They always put a smile on my face. We never quarrel with each other and we are like siblings. We understand each other and always try to be the best friends among each other. The most important thing, when I with them it cure my longing to my family. I love them very much and I hope we always remember each other and remember our good friendship until the end of the time.

Syera, Munirah, Anis, Ain, Maria, Me

 

Hippo



Last but not least, I have someone that really special to me. He is the best buddy of mine. He is my soul mate. My best buddy ever. We know each other for almost three years. Many things we share together. He knows my imperfectness and he love it. He remembers all the substantial day in my life. He cares about me. He is my shoulder to cry on. He always supports me at the back and he is like the back bone of mine. We are best friends and we are like brother and sister. He loves everything that I love and same goes with me. I can feel the chemistry between both of us. He always made my day. What can I describe about him is he is like an angel to me. I hope this relationship will last forever and will always be my best friends forever.
 


Nik Mohammad Sofian
 

Finally, a good friend is a person in whom we confide our inner-most feelings and deepest secrets. Hopefully, everyone is blessed with a good friend so that the world becomes more beautiful place to live.  

“A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of  listening to your own pointless drama over and over again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment