Wednesday 23 July 2014


Reflection Week Seven
           In week seven, Miss Amreet has teaching us about the writing style for the web. She explained to all of my classmates about the style that we use when writing for the web. She showed us some examples of the good writing style and the bad one. Examples of improper writing style are, using abbreviation when writing, use the taboo words, writing without knowing the reader, using the sensitivity words and writing without checking the grammar and spelling. She give an advice to all of us for using a proper writing style. She gave all of us a homework. She want us to find three website with using the proper writing style and improper writing styles. She wants all of us to evaluate all the websites, for example, why that I said this website using improper style, and I need to show the evidence for the points that I have been stated. She also taught us about the important of writing style. Besides she giving a lecture, she also emphasis about the attendance on that week. She told us for not skipping her class. She asked all the students who skip her class for more than one time to provide a letter for her. I am quite nervous because I am also have skip her class for two times. I hope this can be a lesson for me for not skipping her class anymore. Besides that, we also need to submit our assignment which is web advertisement. The last day to submit the assignment is on this Friday. Fortunately, my pair and I have finish the assignment and we have submit it earlier. I hope that I can improve myself in every aspects next time.
 
I learned from my mistakes to improve myself to be better
 

No comments:

Post a Comment