Friday 18 July 2014


Reflection Week One

I am a Diploma In English student from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. Now, I am in Semester four. In this semester, I am taking six courses and one of the courses is, Writing for Multimedia and Web. The instructor for this subject is Miss Amreet Kaur. In this course, she asked all of the students in my class to make a reflection from week to week about what we have learn from this subject during our 14 weeks lectures. We have three hours lectures for a week which is one hour in Monday and two hours in Wednesday.

In our first class in the first week, we were having the introducing session between the lecturer and the students. My first impression for Miss Amreet Kaur is, I thought she is a very strict and fierce person but I was wrong. She is actually a nice and friendly but with a little strict. She is also a beautiful and polite Indian woman. She said that my batch is the first batch that she is teaching in this university. Before this, she was a lecturer at Universiti Sains Malaysia. After knowing about her background for a little bit, it was our time to introduce ourselves. Each of us has introduced ourselves. Besides that, she also asking what is our expectation about this course. My assumption is I think we will learn about the internet, about the web, about the applications online and about everything that is online. For the second class in that week, because of there were too many students in our group and it cannot afford a computer lab so we needed to separate to a new group. Some of us were volunteered to move to the other group. So there were in about 30 students in a group. She also asked all of us to find a topic for our Prezi presentation in the week four. She asked all of us to prepare a topic that is informative and unique to be presented. She said that to find a topic about something that we know better or something that we want to know and want learn. At that time I was thinking what will be my topic for my Prezi presentation. After that, she showed us the instructional plan and did some briefing about that. That's all what we do on that week.  


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment