Friday 18 July 2014


Reflection Week Three

It’s time for week three. In this week, I have learned about the Blog. Unfortunately there are no internet connections on that day and Miss Amreet just introduced to me and my classmates to the Blog. She tell us what Blog use for and how to make your own Blog. Blog has many advantages such as, we can share every knowledge that we have to the public, we can share our opinion and thought about the current issues and we can use Blog as our online diary as we can share what we do in our daily life and we can share about the places that we have visited to the people in the whole world. She also taught us how to make our personal Blog using the Blogger.com.my. It was just easy and took a simple step to create our personal blog as we have a Google Mail account. It was very interesting part for me to have a personal blog because before this I never have any blog. Miss Amreet told us to include three essays which are about myself, my family and my friends into our blog. She also told us to include our reflection from week to week in our blog. Besides that, we also need to write six types of essays for example, comparison and contrast, argumentative and cause and effect essays and we need to post them into our blog. We have a lot of things to do for this assignment and I have to be ready for the next coming assignments.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment