Saturday 19 July 2014


Reflection Week Six

 In week six, on the one hour class, the class still proceed with the presentation because some of my friends still have not done their presentation yet. There are five of my friends who be presenting on that day. Farah was presenting about Trypophobia, trypophobia is one of the skin disease. Farhana was presenting about the amazing fact about human. From her presentation I learned many things about human brain. Next presenter is Mazni. She was presented to the class about Barbie doll. It is very interesting because I love Barbie very much and I learned many things about Barbie. After that, Atiqah was presented about the weirdest marriage and the last presenter is Amira with her topic about lie detection. Finally all my group members have finish our presentation.

  On the Wednesday, as stated in the RI we need to proceed with our next assignment which is web advertisement. Miss Amreet do some briefing about the web advertisement. We need to do it in pairs and my pair is Norain Halim. Miss Amreet suggested for us some URL to make our web advertisement. As an examples, wix.com and I’m creator. I think I would like to us wix.com for my web advertisement. In the web advertisement, we need to promote our Diploma In English course, to make it unique convincing, we need to be creative.  This assignment should be submitted next week which in week seven. First, it is quite confusing for me about how to do this task, but with the guide from Miss Amreet, it make it easier. I will try my best to complete the task given. I hope many ideas will come out after the discussions with my pair for this web advertisement. 
 
Never give up, do your best!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment