Friday 18 July 2014


Reflection Week Two

 In the second week, in the one hour class on Monday, we asked for our lecturer approval for our topic. I choose Shadow Puppetry or in Malay we call that as Wayang Kulit. From this topic I decide to tell about the history of the Shadow Puppetry and how it became as a culture in some countries from Asia to Europe. Firstly I felt nervous that she will not approved my topic but after I showed her about what I will presenting and she approved it because she said that she don’t know much about the Shadow Puppetry. I’m felt happy because I don’t have to waste my time to find another topic and I can start doing my research on this topic and I can start doing the Prezi slide for my presentation. I choose this topic because, last month when I went to an exhibition held at my home town at Kelantan, they had presented the Shadow Puppetry show to the public and I saw many people were interested to watch the show. I was there too to watch the Shadow Puppetry show. At that time, it comes to my mind that how the Wayang Kulit come to Malaysia and become a culture in Malaysia. Then I immediately choose this topic for my presentation as I want to know about that. After I’m do some research, I found that not only in Malaysia have this culture but other country also have this culture in their country such as, China, India, Turkey and French. In the two hours class on Wednesday, we have a Prezi workshop. Even though we had learned about Prezi in the last semester, but from this workshop we can refresh what we have learned and enhance our skill in making the Prezi presentation.
 
Shadow Puppetry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment