Friday 18 July 2014


Reflection Week Four

In week four, we are having the Prezi presentation. During the one hour class on Monday, a few of my friends had volunteered to do the presentation. Three of my classmates have done their presentation in the one hour class and the rest of us could not do the presentation because we do not have enough time. Firstly I really felt nervous to do the presentation because I still did not ready for the presentation. I don’t confident enough to speak in front because I still did not really understand about the topic that I will be presenting. I felt regret for choosing this topic because at last I found hard on how to explain to people because it is related to history. I remain calmed and think positive, I told to myself that I can do it and I felt a little bit released. Luckily on that day few of my friends had volunteered to do the presentation if not Miss Amreet will call our name randomly. The first presenter who had courage to be a volunteer to present first is Nuraminah. She was presenting about the skin. It is an interesting topic and I learned on how to take care of my skin, how to make my own face scrub and types of the human skin. The next presenter is Nur Liyana. She was presenting about the music. I gained more new knowledge from her presentation about the music. She said that we can recognize someone characteristic by his/her favorite music. The last presenter for that day is Rosmariah. She was presenting about ‘misai kucing’. Actually misai kucing is good to threat a disease such as Diabetes. Misai kucing also have it side effects. For example, a pregnant woman cannot take misai kucing during pregnancy.

On Wednesday, there are nine of classmates who presented on that day. The first presenter on that day is Asma’. She was presenting on the topic of tears. One of the things that I learned from her presentation is woman cry more that man. The next presenter is Shahira. She presented about the bucket list. Bucket list is you list down all the things that you want to do in your journey of life. She suggested many bucket list. For examples, bungee jumping, sky diving and scuba diving. Her presentation was very interesting with the video that she showed to us. I think someday I want to do the bungee jumping maybe. After that, Anis Aimi was presenting about lipsticks. From her presentation, I learned on how the lipsticks were made and how to make the lipsticks lasting on your lips for almost 24 hours. The next one is Nadhirah Nur. She was presenting on the topic of Mount Everest. There are many climbers who cannot survive during the climbing because it was so cold up there. Rosnita also be presenting on that day. She presents about ‘mimosa pudica’ or in Malay we call that as pokok semalu. Other name of the ‘mimosa pudica’ is touch me not. Syakirah Afifah, Fatin Zalikha and Norizatul Shahira also be presenting on that day. Syakirah was presenting on the topic of psychology. Fatin was presenting about MH370. She told us how the MH370 lost from the radar and some speculations about the tragedy. The loss of MH370 is very puzzling for all the people. The last presenter on that day and that week is Norizatul Shahira. She was presents about high heels. She showed us a video on how the right way to walk when wearing the high heels.

So far, all of the presentation on that week was going smoothly. I hope I can do better for my presentation.  
 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment