Monday 30 June 2014

My Family


Century ago, people began to say that ‘blood is thicker than water’. Well I still believe them to be right. That what can I convey to a family relationship. To me my family really means everything in my life. My parents and siblings are those who I can always turn to for help and affection. I have a big family. My family consist of my parents and my seven other sibling and including me. I have five brothers, a sister and a younger sister. I am the seventh from eight of them. Truth to be told, that it is a blessing to have a big family.

 

My parents are the back bone of mine. I can’t even see the world without them. They are my reason why I’m breathing, they are my friends, my soul, my angle, my guardian, my map, my light and my everything. They used to hold me and clean me and clothe me. They used to feed me and always be with me. When I was sick they stay up all night. They hold me tight. They used to hear me before I could talk. They used to hold me before I could walk and when I fell they picked me up and clean my cut. They always hug me even I’m a big girl. They always wipe my tears every time when I cry. They always be next to me and support me in everything. They never leave me alone. My parents have never scolded me and my siblings unreasonably. No matter what we have done, they always have cordial words and a piece of advice for us and it really works. I love them very much. I hope I could reply their good did to me along of the journey of my life. I really want to take care of them in their old age like how they take care of me since I was a baby.  

 

I have five tough brothers. They are my protection after my dad. They always take care of me. Each of them showed a good example to me. My eldest brother was married and has three children. My other brothers are still single and available. My second brother work as an army and my third brother is a policeman. I’m proud for both of them because they choose the occupation which to protect our beloved country from danger. My fourth brother has just finished his study in doing Master. He studied in Polymer and now he works at one of the rubber company at Sungai Buloh. He is a graduate from Univeriti Sains Malaysia (USM). My fifth brother is still struggling to have a better job. Whatever they are being, I always love them because they are my place for me to get the protection after my parents.

 

My sisters are like an angle to me. They are born with very beautiful face and fair skin. Sometimes I feel jealous with them because I’m not as fair as them. Both of them are very understanding. I always share with them about the girls matter. They always give good advices for me to keep me stay strong in life. They always cheer me up when I was upset. They make my day with their jokes. They are my shoulder to cry on. Even though we always quarrel each other but we still stick together because we cannot live without each other. I don’t know what will happen without both of them. My sister is 10 years older than me and she has married and has two children now, but it is not a problem for us to get close to each other. My younger sister is still in high school and she is very spoiled because she is the youngest in our family members.

 

No matter what happens, I still will choose my family instead of anything else because a family is hard to found and nothing can replace my family. Even they do something bad to me, I still choose to love them and forgive them because they like a gift from God for me. I will take care of them and I will always stick together with them through thick and thin. They really meant to me. I can’t imagine how my life will go on without all of them. Appreciate your family as long as you still have them.
 
T he love of a family is life’s greatest blessing”

No comments:

Post a Comment