Monday 8 September 2014


Reflection Week Twelve

Hi everybody! I hope all of you are in a pink of health.

For this week we did not have the one hour class because it is a public holiday in conjunction with the Merdeka celebration day. Even though we did not have any classes on Monday, we still busy doing our final project which is the digital story telling as the due date of submitting that last project was around the corner. One of my group members whom is Syakirah is busy editing the pictures and video for our digital story telling. She took part to doing that part because she really good in computerize and all of us really trust her. While waiting for her to do the editing I fulfill my times by finishing the six types of essay and completing what is necessary for my blog. Besides that, we also start recording our voice for that video as only our voice are occupied for our video. I hope we manage to get high scores for this final project.

For the two hours class on Wednesday, Miss Amreet gave us a lecture. She combined the previous week lecture and this week lecture due to she did not give any lectures on the previous week because the class was been canceled because of the LI trip. She was giving the lecture about the Interactive Multimedia Narrative and Linear Narrative. Miss Amreet has upload all the notes in MyGuru so that make it easy for me to do the revision. I think that’s all I can write for this week reflection. See you in the next page. Take care of yourself. Bye!  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment