Friday 19 September 2014


Reflection Week Fourteen

This week is the last week for this semester. Don’t be sad because you’re saying goodbye, you should be happy because you have memories with them that you’ll cherish forever. All I know that I was enchanted to meet you, Miss Amreet.

For this week we were having all the presentation for the digital storytelling project. The first group who was presenting was Jasmin’s group. Their short movie entitled ‘The Wishing Star’. The story was about two girls who had the same faces. One of the girl is from the rich family and another one is beyond. The rich girl has everything but she was longing for the love between her and her parents. Her parents were so busy until they did not have time to spend with her daughter. Besides, the another girl was came from poor family and she has to work for life and she was wondering to get out from her poor life and become rich. They hate themselves and they wish they can change their life with someone else. One day, these two girls met each other and be friend and they exchange their life. Finally, they feel that it was not worth to be someone else. Being their selves can give happiness to them. So, the moral values for this story are, we need to be ourselves and be appreciate with all the things that we have no matter how our life was being fated. There are so many people who wish to be you outside there, so just be thankful with what you have.

The second group that presenting was Liyana’s group. Their short movie entitled ‘The Miracle of Altruism’. Altruism or selflessness is the principle or practice of concern for the welfare of others. Their short movie was very touch my feeling. It is about a friend who very cares about her friends even she is in sadness. She will do anything to help her friends as long as her friends happy. The moral values that I get from this movie is we need to help each other and do not be too selfish. If we treat people with goodness, that’s how people will treat us back.

The next group was presenting about a love story between a blind girl with a piano guy who suffered from heart disease. The girl’s father unlike the guy and the father warned the guy to stay away from his daughter. The story ending with a sad ending. Finally the guy dead because of the heart disease and they were not mean to each other. The last group that be presenting on that day was Nadhirah’s group. Their group presented a short movie entitled ‘The Clever Mother’.

Finally, this week is the last week for this semester. I have learn many new things about this subject. Maybe I can use the experiences that I have at my workplace in the future. I would like to thank to Miss Amreet because has taught me many things about multimedia and web. This subject is really beneficial for me. Even though Miss Amreet gave a ton of assignments, but from the assignments that she gave I have learned and experience a lot of new things about technology. I think that’s all from me. Once again, thank you Miss for all of the knowledge that you gives to me. You are a very sporting and kind lecturer. I hope we will meet again. Take care of yourself. May God bless you. Bye.   
Will you take a moment?
Promise me this, if you have children someday,
 when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name.
Tell them how the crowd when wild. Tell them how I hope they shine.

Remember this moment.

The End
 

No comments:

Post a Comment