Sunday 24 August 2014


Reflection Week Ten

Hello week ten!
 

On the first class in this week Miss Amreet did not give any lecture and she asked all of us to have a discussion within our group members about the assignment of the Digital Story Telling and the pair work assignment which is the homepage. First, I have discuss with my group members about the script for our Digital Story Telling and it 60% done. After that I leave to my friend Fatin Zalikha to finish with the script because she need some space to get the inspirations and ideas to writing the script. My partner and I continue with our homepage. Our homepage was 60% done at that time and we still need to add many things in our pages. We need work faster because this Friday is the due date for submitting our homepage. Miss Amreet monitor us during that one hour class. She were checking us whether we are doing our work or not.

The two hours class on that week was fill with the lecture. During the lecture, Miss Amreet encourage us to write succinctly. She told us to always be positive and never be negative because with being positive everything can be done easily. Next, we need to trust the reader that will understand what we write. We need to choose the Anglo-saxon words. Anglo-saxon words means we use the one word that bring the same meaning but the word is extremely bombastic instead of using many words to explain something. I hope I was wright. If I was wrong Miss please correct my mistake. Besides that, we need to remove redundancies, shorten inflated phrases and keep verbs alive. I also learn new word on that day. The word is ‘staycation’ which mean vacation at home.

Finally, my partner and I managed to finish our homepage on time. We do our best for this assignment. I hope Miss Amreet will like it.  That’s all for this week. Hope to see you soon.

 
www.peohsem.wix.com/homepage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment